Our service will never have 100% uptime on all channels. That is not possible in our industry. We strive to provide you a high level of service at very discounted rates. So please keep this in mind first and foremost.
If a channel is down, we will do our best to restore that back to service by swapping sources and also reporting it as a down channel to our provider. If your well-being is dependent on a single channel to be up 100% of the time then you really need to consider cable or satellite as your primary service. We will be glad to be secondary service.
Please use the guidelines below before reporting a channel:
- Stop and give it a couple of minutes. We reboot and swap channels when needed. The channel may be coming back from our work.
- Is this happening on all channels? If it is, it may be on your end.
- Unplug both your devices (IPTV and Router) from the electricity and wait for 5 Minutes before turning them back on
- Make sure you are connecting using a Ethernet cable to devices and not via Wifi.
- Try using a VPN service if all the above are not working.
If you still having problems then please submit a Ticket.